Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Maa- Memoirs of a daughter

Memoirs of a Daughter:
Designer home-made dresses...
A unique style to my tresses
Clumsy walks in the rains
Holding hands near the drains
With wooden scale in hands
You made me learn all difficult strands
Strolling in the market lanes
Admiring the stuff displayed in the panes
Numerous trips to banks of the Ganga
Bunking household works and shop ka panga
Listening to all my naughty deeds
About my first crush or about my needs
Yummy Baigan ka bharta and other mouth-watering recipes
The taste and aroma still work as therapies
My lucky charm in interviews and examinations
An excellent student for learning French recitations
When littlu sleeps on my tummy
I crave for yours my lovable Mummy
Fortunate I was to be by your side
In all difficult times except your last ride
This saga will be reminisced for centuries
I wish my littlu could get your treasuries…
Your charm, your love, your endurance…:) :)
Those hugs, warmth and love filled eyes…





Thanks for being my Mom...Miss you with every breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment